ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
The Practice Administrator is responsible for managing all operational aspects within Bayless clinics to achieve excellent customer service, quality, cost and delivery performance in line with the company strategy, goals and values. This position also provides support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Hires, trains and guides the patient services team and supervisors therein.
- Determines staffing standards for clinics based on patient care needs, work flow and other clinical needs
- Works with Quality and Compliance to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements for clinic staff
- Provides performance management to staff and continues to optimize staff roles and responsibilities to meet performance goals
- Identify potential problem areas, develop a system for objectively monitoring performance and creatively seek solutions to foster quality improvement initiatives
- Identifies and solves patient concerns and de-escalates if emergencies arise.
- Ensures appropriate coordination of care for patients and helps in managing patient flow at the site.
- Develops policies and procedures for division functions
- Establishes KPI’s regarding customer service standards and models expected behaviors that demonstrate service excellence with a focus on patient care
- Assist in development of business plans for new programs and other strategic initiatives within the clinics
- Participate in management meetings and strategic planning
- Create and foster a team work environment by demonstrating open communication between all departments (Clinical, Engagement Center, Quality and Billing)
- Manages the purchases and assets within the clinics to manage controllable expenses.
- Composes reports and submits them to stakeholders for review of clinic efficiency
- Supports Change Management
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma required; college coursework or a bachelor’s degree preferred. Medical assistant diploma, CNA, LPN and/or RN preferred
- Requires three to five years’ experience in health services and two years’ experience in behavioral health preferred. Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Exceptional communication and time management skills. Ability to anticipate and react calmly to emergency situations
- Proficient in an electronic medical record required, along with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and work independently
- CPR/First Aid certification, Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card required and negative results on TB and Hep B tests
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required.
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required.
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
- Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, state required insurance levels.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching.
- Some lifting may be required.
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required.
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply Now »