Clinical Supervisor- Behavioral Health
The Clinical Supervisor assists the Behavioral Health Director in the overall daily clinical and administrative operations of the department. This role provides leadership to therapists, intake specialists and others as assigned. May provide therapy for an assigned caseload as well.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with the Behavioral Health Director, Medical Director, and Operations team to meet the objectives of the clinical services at Bayless.
- Ensures compliance of supervised staff is up to date based on program specifications.
- Signs off on clinical documentation for intake assessments, service plans and crisis plans for therapists and BHT’s or where a behavioral health signature is required.
- Performs as the lead to co-manage clinical services, problem solving, care coordination supervision and crisis management for clients of supervised staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Requires a degree in counseling, social work or a related field with a current Arizona license from the behavioral health professional board.
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology, counseling psychology and a current license issued by the Arizona Board of Psychology Examiners preferred.
- One to three years’ experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and work independently
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required.
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required.
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
- Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, state required insurance levels.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching.
- Some lifting may be required.
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required.
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Apply Now »