Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassion: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creative a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
The Clinical Therapist provides intake assessments, service planning, crisis intervention and ongoing individual/family/group therapy as needed.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the client and his/her natural supports to complete a comprehensive intake assessment;
- Collaborates with the client and his/her natural supports to implement an effective service plan, takes time to explain the available clinical options to the client and his/her natural supports and identifies the advantages and disadvantages of the options;
- Serves as the point of contact for coordination and communication with other systems where clinical knowledge of the case is crucial;
- Assists in screening and coordinating primary care services for clients;
- Provides clinical oversight to ensure provision of all covered services identified on the service plan; referrals to community services as appropriate; services and supports (as applicable) between inpatient and outpatient settings, services and supports as needed;
- Continuously evaluates the effectiveness of treatment through the ongoing assessment of the client and his/her natural supports that may result in modification to the service plan, as necessary;
- Ensures coordination of care out of the area, out of the state or out of the Arizona system prior to discontinuation of services;
- Maintains a thorough and comprehensive client record;
- Participates in individual and group supervision that meet the standards set by the Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing (BMFL) and the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Licensure, and with accordance to organizational policy;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Requires a degree in counseling or social work with a current Arizona License, or in pursuit of a license from the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners, pursuant to A.R.S. Title 9, Chapter 20:
- Shall license professional counselors providing behavioral health service;
- Shall license marriage and family therapists providing behavioral health services;
- Shall license substance abuse counselors providing behavioral health services;
- Shall license social workers providing behavioral health services
- Continuous proof of said licensure is required for sustained employment and will be verified by the human resources department to verify the license is current, valid and has not been on the exclusions list
- Strong people skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to excel in a team-based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including attention to detail regarding punctuation and spelling.
- Must possess a CPR/First Aid certification, negative tuberculosis (TB) test results and a valid Arizona fingerprint clearance card.
- Detail and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must be able to multi task, learn quickly and adapt to change easily.
- Competent in the prevention of violent or harmful behavior to the client and/or others.
- Act as the primary provider of individual group therapies to our clients as outlined in our best practives, the BMFL and RBHA guidelines.
- Must be able to work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required.
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required.
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
- Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, state required insurance levels.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching.
- Some lifting may be required.
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required.
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply Now »