Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate among executives, VPs, employees, and other external contacts
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ and VPs calendars and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Arrange company events to take place outside of the workplace, such as staff appreciation events, AMP, company Christmas party, etc.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Highly detailed oriented
- Must be flexible and work within an ever-changing environment
- Mission-driven; must be passionate about Bayless and its core values
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- Up to date with advancements in office gadgets and applications (i.e. phone, computer, printer, copier, etc.)
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
- Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, the state required insurance levels
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching
- Some lifting may be required
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Apply Now »