Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creative a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a training and development program to incorporate key areas of patient experience, scheduling, compliance, call handling, billing and personal/team development
- To assure continuous improvement and alignment with enterprise vision, mission and objectives
- Provide leadership in assessing, recommending and executing training and development needs to reduce performance gaps and increase retention through effective onboarding programs
- Create and manage a system of training lessons, presentations/videos and job aids
- Ensure that all required trainings are executed and documented in accordance with all HIPAA, OSHA and AHCCCS regulations
- Ensure a full understanding of support staff workflows and expectations including billing, engagement center, front desk and medical assistant
- Maintain effective communication with Bayless departments and leadership
- Communicate with department leads, provide feedback
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in related field preferred
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Provide proof of CPR and First Aid Certification, Arizona Fingerprint Clearance, TB Skin Test
- Proficient in electronic clinical documentation and scheduling systems
- Patient relations/office coordination
- HIPAA compliant focused
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
- Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, the state required insurance levels
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching
- Some lifting may be required
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Apply Now »