Wellness Navigator (LPN Intakes)
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the delivery of integrated care services to patients, in collaboration with clinical staff.
- Responsible for screenings and administrative intakes.
- Schedules patient for necessary follow-up appointments (behavioral health intake, initial primary care appointment, psychiatric visit) as needed. Completes the referral process to the engagement center within 24 hours.
- Enters all the information related to client demographics and eligibility on a timely and accurate basis.
- Completes medication refills.
- Pre-screens the behavioral health appointments on the next day’s schedule for potential referrals for primary care, then present information to the clinical team on a timely basis. Scan all enrollment and intake paperwork, then ensures it is cross-identified in the electronic medical record.
- Provide transportation assistance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Prior background and training as a medical assistant or LPN. Requires a Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) in counseling, psychology, social work or related field preferred; Qualified as a Behavioral Heath Technician.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work within an interdisciplinary team.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required.
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required.
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
- Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, state required insurance levels.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching.
- Some lifting may be required.
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required.
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply Now »