Integrated Health Center
Make an Appointment
3033 North Central Avenue Suite 700, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Understanding that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all model for health and wellness, the Bayless Integrated Health Center is designed to be a medical home for patients and their families to address their complex wellness needs at every stage of life.
The new 9,000 square-foot Bayless Integrated Health Center offers a holistic approach to healthcare by caring for a patient’s physical, emotional, behavioral, and social healthcare needs in the following ways:
- Primary Care: The services traditionally provided by a primary care physician including well exams, same-day sick visits, immunizations, lab orders and management of chronic conditions.
- Emotional and Behavioral Health: Beyond physical health, diet and exercise are items such as stress, depression, anxiety, behavioral, and emotional barriers that can also impact a patients wellness. Emotional and behavioral health care helps remove barriers and lay the foundation for complete wellness.
- Social Health: The lifestyles and conditions in which people are born, grow, live, work, and age have an impact on overall health. Wellness Navigators assist patients with resources that are pertinent to their lifestyle and social support needs, including factors like socioeconomic status, education, physical environment, employment and social support networks.
Services at this Location:
- Primary Care
- Phoenix Area Primary Care Doctors
- Behavioral Health & Counseling Services in Arizona
- Counseling Services